Are you an experienced Resourcer looking for the next step that can offer structured career progression?
Are you looking for a role which can offer uncapped earning potential in a flexible working environment?
Would you like a high level of autonomy from day one and the chance to fast-track your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are the preferred supplier to some of the world’s leading property consultancies, funds, Real Estate Investment Trusts, banks, developers and institutions. We need a bright, conscientious and confident Resourcer to help us meet the strong demand we currently have from our high calibre clients. Our extensive knowledge of our clients and the real estate industry is at the centre of our excellence. It also helps that our MD is an experienced Headhunter with 14 years in the real estate industry whose knowledge is second to none. We ensure that each and every one of our candidates is supported, briefed and prepared throughout all stages of the interview process.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Sourcing appropriate candidates for a variety of roles using tools and techniques
- Interviewing and developing relationships with candidates – often playing the “long game”
- Supporting candidates’ application process and building relationships with them
- Preparing cover sheets, briefing candidates
- Bringing new ideas and suggestions on or around how we can grow and improve
- Attending networking events with the intention of generating new candidate leads
This role will lead to a 360° recruitment service where you will ultimately be responsible for running your own desk.
You will be a highly motivated ambitious individual, with excellent interpersonal skills as well as a hunger to succeed. You will be well organised and eager to learn with the ability to speak with people at all career levels. We pride ourselves on building relationships with clients and candidates alike. It is therefore essential that you are able to represent the brand in the right way.
- Min. 1 year’s experience in a similar resourcing role
- Experience/knowledge/interest in the commercial property sector
- Ambitious personality with the desire to progress your career quickly
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Takes pride in providing a high level of client care
- Hardworking and driven
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent (preferable but not essential)
In return for flexible working hours and excellent remuneration including a market-leading bonus structure, you will benefit from a structured progression plan with a genuine opportunity to gain equity share at an early stage, formal and informal training, incentives, and the chance to be part of a growing team early on.
If you are someone who would like to work in an adult culture rewarded by flexible working and autonomy, call Lucy Winberg for an confidential discussion on 07909 324 137 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.