A very well-established leisure division of a major consultancy based in the West End of London is looking to recruit an ambitious Leisure Agent. The focus of the role is to source and transact acquisitions and disposals of leisure assets including holiday parks, hotels, cinemas, healthclubs and gyms on a local and regional basis
Our client is a corporate adviser with both property and corporate services. They assist a larger number of businesses along their journey in a number of keys areas that truly add value such as lease advisory, business rates, acquisitions, lettings and investment.
With a strong base of household names including well-known retail and leisure operators, they have over 25 years' experience in providing unrivalled advice and a tailor-made service to clients' needs.
The role will allow you complete autonomy over originating and acquiring assets in and around Central London and in other major cities. You will be a hungry, ambitious and switched on character with the desire to drive business forward. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive bonus structure, with the real possibility of more than doubling your base salary in the first year.
About the role:
• Originating and letting assets on behalf of occupiers and landlords, both on and off-market with specific focus on C1, D1 and D2 assets
• Presenting opportunities to clients
• Proven track record and acquiring and/or letting leisure assets
• Large network of occupier and landlord contacts
• Excellent presentation skills with a strong eye for detail
• MRICS (preferable but not essential)
Our client is only interested in meeting with driven, confident and ambitious individuals as this role involves much sourcing of off-market opportunities which are not always obviously available. If this sounds like you, apply today.