Our client is a leading European Investment Manager who is looking to source a Fund Analyst based in London.
Being one of the UK’s best performing commercial property investors, they rank highly in the best-performing funds index and consistently over-deliver on annualised returns. Investing in a diverse mix of assets with lot sizes ranging from £1-100m, they are currently acquiring residential, retail and office assets however also hold portfolios of industrial, mixed-use, hotels, student housing and other alternative assets which they will be looking to redevelop.
About the role:
- Assisting various Fund Managers on the analysis of funds including budgetary control for each of the funds
- Liaising with external teams (letting agents, valuers etc)
- Assisting in the implementation of large-scale asset management initiatives including major extensions, redevelopment and relocations
- Modelling and manipulating cashflows in Excel for acquisitions and disposals purposes
- Overseeing analysis of rent reviews, assets under management and operational activities
- Due diligence including solicitor instruction and control of document negotiation
- Fund reporting to investors
- Around 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to model from scratch
- Ambitious, self motivated and collegiate personality
- Candidates who speak French, German, Dutch, Spanish or Swedish as a second language will be at an advantage
This is a rare and interesting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial fund manager and gain hands-on exposure to the running of a diverse portfolio of Pan-European assets. As part of a larger fund management team, you will have access to a full benefits package including share-option scheme, pension and competitive performance-related bonus.