About the role:
We are working with one of the leading valuation firms specialising in Trading Assets to recruit a Trading Valuer. This organisation is long-established within the trading and alternatives sector and boasts an enviable book of clients.
The types of work you will carry out could be as diverse as valuing hospitals, care homes, GP surgeries, dental surgeries, veterinary practices, hotels, bars, restaurants or health clubs.
· To work with head of department to work across a diverse range of trading assets
· Provide Red Book Valuations for secured lending and financial statements, but can also work alongside their transaction teams in support of buy or sell side mandates.
· Undertake valuations and reports for investor, developer and operator clients Developing and managing client relationships
· Assist the team in achieving budget and growing the business line
· Carry out excellent quality valuations adhering to challenging deadlines
· Co-ordinate and assist with UK wide portfolio valuations
· Registered valuer
· Strong track record of contribution to fee generation
· Strong excel / modelling skills
· Experience of valuing operating business is desirable
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality
· Excellent client skills
· Flexible and used to working as a team player
· Strong verbal and numerical skills
· Comfortable with report writing
If you would like to work in a transparent and mature culture with a clear bonus structure, which offers flexible working and a good work/life balance, please contact Lucy Winberg today on 07909 324 137.