Our client is a mid-tier pan-European fund manager about to launch a new flagship Datacentre Fund, focussed on European markets. They have a newly-created role for an Asset Manager with a real estate background to help source and execute acquisitions throughout Europe and actively enhance value upon completion.
About the role:
Manage a high volume of large, complex real estate transactions
· Oversee selection activities in identified markets across Europe
· Conduct due diligence, manage site acquisition process and align all internal and external stakeholders to support the successful close of all transactions on time, within scope and budget
· Investor reporting
· Active asset management of sites ensuring strategic goals and business plans are executed to maximise value
· Oversee 3rd party partners such as banks, lawyers and contractors
Collaborate with site engineers, facilities managers, project managers and developers to ensure the smooth running of each site
Experience of transacting deals in the infrastructure sector in Europe
· Land acquisition experience
· Network of European colocation providers, cloud providers, occupiers, and investors
· Connections to US data centre investors (preferable but not essential)
· Technical knowledge of data centres
Fluent in at least one European language
This role may suit a qualified surveyor with a commercial property degree who possesses sound technical knowledge and land acquisition experience.
If this sounds like you, click on “Apply” to the right.